Welcome to IDS Audio/Video & Technologies! Join our team and experience mutual respect, a professional atmosphere and the highest industry salary and compensation package available. We are seeking technicians with residential experience in AV, programming, networking, and home automation.
– Home Automation Technician/Installer/Programmer
– Audio/Video Technician/Installer
We are currently seeking home technology specialists to assist our clients with all their audio/video & security needs. The ideal candidates will have a strong working knowledge of all aspects in the audio/visual industry. A positive and outgoing attitude towards customer service is a must. Technicians will be working in the tristate area in a fast-paced, growing company. Candidates should have a strong installation and programming background.
– 5+ years Lead Technician or 1+ years Assistant Technician prior residential experience
– Strong technical/troubleshooting skills
– Complete working knowledge of today’s A/V technology
– Strong working knowledge of Universal Remote, Control4, Sonos, computer networking
– Clean driver’s license (company vehicle provided)
– Career-oriented with continued education and a willingness to grow
– Extraordinary customer service and advanced communication skills
Competitive salary & benefits based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire and send your resume.